1. In correct posture, sit on an abdominal machine.
2. Keep your abdominal muscles tight, neck straight and chest up.
3. From your sternum, crunch your weight up and forward. Do not pull from your arms, keep your focus on your abdominal muscles.
4. Your lower back should remain flat on the back pad at all times. Remember, this is an abdominal crunch not a sit up.
5. Under control, lower the weight, stop just before your starting position and reverse the motion back up.
Muscles Benefited: Rectus Abdominis.