· -Start workouts with some light cardio to warm up. Eitherjog around the block a few times or grab a cheap jump rope from the localsporting goods store.
· -Then, begin to box by performing each of thevarious kinds of punches at 50% speed to warm up. Give yourself three minutesfor each interval and with one minute of rest in between. Each interval shouldget you about 50 punches at your bag. As you gain stamina and speed, increasethose intervals from three minutes to five minutes.
· -Shadowbox for sixty seconds and with smooth andcontrolled punches. Make sure your feet are dancing, your punches to thephantom head and torso are rotating and that you keep your total body movingcontinuously for each round.
· -Do three rounds of push-ups, then pull-ups forthirty to sixty seconds each.
· -Get down on the ground for some abdominal work –crunches! Do them in sets of thirty and with a minute of rest in between eachset. You’ll feel the burn but be sure that your movements are slow andcontrolled in order to generate results.