The workout has been designed to train the abdominal muscles (abs). It suits both men and women. There are no particular requirements for this module; you just need to know how to properly perform the exercises involved.
Perform this workout every second day (e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri) for at least two weeks. Then you’ll be ready to perform the next level of this workout.
Good Luck to get six pack!
HOW THIS WORKOUT WORKS
1. Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
2. A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen – and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
3. Toned muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area near the active muscles. So it burns fat in that area.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKOUT
1. The module is designed to work the abdominal area ‘aerobically’. Performing it straight after an aerobic workout (e.g.: running, spinning, swimming or other aerobic activities) will improve the positive effect.
2. Learn the instructions for each exercise of this workout. Ensure you perform exercises properly.
3. Pay attention on the correct breathing while performing the exercises. It is very important and will help you achieve the best results possible.