1) Always warm up before starting exercising. Warming up will help to prepare your muscles and joints for high intensity workout. Do some light cardio for few minutes and your body will be ready.
2) Choose right exercise technique and perform all trainings properly. Don’t improvise, and become a technical perfectionist.
3) Don’t overtrain. When you are really motivated and working out to be in a great shape, you might think that the more you exercise, the better it is for your body. Yes, that’s true. More exercise is better than no exercise. But if you train too much, there will be no progress. You will end up with pain in your back. Don’t hurt yourself and don’t overtrain.
4) Focus on exercising. If you are distracted or preoccupied with something else, you are more likely to get injuries. Train smart and don’t be distracted. You came to gym to exercise, not to have a chat with your buddy.
5) Get enough nutrition. Don’t eat too much or too little. To have enough power for exercising, you need enough vitamins.