Cardio is one of the most popular ways to lose weight. Making cardio is a great way to improve fitness and health. But you don’t have to spend hours on treadmill or trail. Use the following tips and burn calories.
1) Set a goal for your trainings. Beat the distance you may have covered before. Beat yourself. Exercise more. Every time you exercise, try to do your best and you will do it.
2) Try high intensity interval training. It’s very short, but very exhausting training. For example, 60 sec jogging or 30 sec sprints. This type of cardio burns more fat than low intensity training does, but it’s also more difficult.
3) Be consistent. Create a workout routine and stick to it, so that you will help your body to adapt to training.
4) Exercise with a partner or a group of buddies. It will make you enjoy training more.
5) Target your heart rate while exercising on cardio machines. Make sure your heart rate does not drop below your maximum heart rate.
To calculate your Maximum Heart Rate (MHR) use the following formulas.
• Male athletes – MHR = 202 – (0.55 x age)
• Female athletes – MHR = 216 – (1.09 x age)
6) Perform cardio outdoors. It will be much more fun. And if you for example, run on sand, it will be also more difficult than usual running you always did. Do something new. Use surrounding. Run on sand, run on grass and get fresh air to be more energetic.
7) Choose an activity you like more and enjoy exercising.
Thousands around the world have declared Organifi to be the best-tasting green juice on the planet. Now it’s your turn. Here’s your opportunity--absolutely FREE