You don’t have to go to gym to have a good workout. There are many simple exercises, which you can perform at home, and which at the same time are even better than the ones you perform in a gym.
At home you can perform many back-strengthening exercises, which are needed not only for developing tremendous and strong back, but also to relieve back pain.
To perform the workout, start with warming up your back muscles. A few minutes stretching or a 15 minute walk will be enough for a warm up.
But if you want to make your warm up more intensive, lie face up on the floor with your knees pulled into your chest and use your arms to emphasize the stretch intensity. Hold for few seconds and repeat the stretching few times.
Once you are done with the warm up, start workout routine with the bird dog. This exercise will help to improve muscle balance and tone not only your back, but also glutes and hamstrings.
1. Begin on all fours, knees hip-width apart and under the hips, hands flat and shoulder-width apart.
2. Squeeze your abs by pulling belly toward spine.
3. Keep the spine neutral, without arching the back or rotating the hips, and extend your right leg back and your left arm straight ahead.
4. Hold for two to three seconds or as long as you can maintain form. Repeat five to six times on each side.
For more balance and improvement of whole-body control you might also do lunges exercise
1. With your abs gently contracted and hands on hips, take a big step forward with your right foot.
2. Sink down so your right knee is at a 90-degree angle, then push back to the starting position without pausing.
3. Repeat 8 to 12 times, then switch legs and repeat.Thousands around the world have declared Organifi to be the best-tasting green juice on the planet. Now it’s your turn. Here’s your opportunity--absolutely FREE