1. Lay on the ground with your legs bent and your feet flat. Do not pull from your arms, keep your focus on your abdominal muscles. Remember, this is an abdominal crunch not a sit up.
2. Keep your abdominal muscles tight, neck straight and chest up.
3. From your sternum, crunch your weight up and forward.
4. Your lower back should remain flat on the ground at all times.
5. Under control, lower your weight, stop just before your shoulders touch the ground and reverse the motion back up.
Muscles Benefited: Abs (rectus abdominis).
Thousands around the world have declared Organifi to be the best-tasting green juice on the planet. Now it’s your turn. Here’s your opportunity--absolutely FREE