Everybody gets jealous from these Bodybuilding models (men/women) shown in magazines proud of their toned six-pack abs and wish they can have their own toned six-pack abs like them. unluckily there are some lazy people who find it worrying to really try to get toned stomachs and get pleased with drawing six packs with dry pens or Photoshop.
But since you’ve come here to read this article, then I highly doubt that you’re one of them and I think that you’re looking for some good abs workout at home to start your journey. Well, you’re in the right place (article? Website? Whatever!) to get useful information to put your foot on the tip of the road.
The first thing you have to do is to throw everything you know about six-pack abs building and start with me; there is a thing that you REALLY have to forget about and that is crunches. Yup, doing crunches the entire day will never “ever” help you build toned 6 pack abs. I know that you used to think that this is a good abs workout at home but you’re wrong my friend.
I’m not a sports expert but I’m giving you correct and true information because I’m taking my information from the most accurate and professional good abs workout at home guide around the internet which is “the truth about six-pack abs”, you might have heard of it. Actually this guide has help countless people build their dream toned six-pack abs and while digging through it, I thought that it would be great if I give you a glance on some good abs workout at home that it features:
– Stability Ball Rollouts: since Crunches are not good abs workout at home you should replace them with this workout. And unlike crunches during which you risk yourself to dangerous spinal flexion, you will have your body stretched and contracted in a way that will stimulate it entirely.
– Another bad workout is Crunches On The Ball and you have to replace it with a good abs workout at home, and in this case it’s Planks With Arms On A Ball which is 30% more effective.
– Another good abs workout at home that you can do to strengthen your abdominal instead of the lousy Bicycle Crunches is the X-Body Mountain Climbers. You can keep your back’s safety with this one.
– You can work out your oblique and abdominal muscles with a good abs workout at home called Stability Ball jackknife. This workout is a good replacement for the Reverse Crunches.
– The last good abs workout at home I will talk about is Pull Up With Knees Up which will use every muscle in your body to lift it up and will highly work and stimulate your abdominal. If you’re unable to do this exercise then you should maybe try the Chin Up Plus Knee Up exercise.