• December 2007 – Laminectomy of L4-L5 discs
• July 2011 – Disc decompression of L3-L4 discs
• December 2011 – Fusion of neck C4-C5-C6
• July 2014 – Left hip replacement requiring 2 screws
• August 2014 – Right hip replacement requiring 4 screws
• July 2015 – Fusion of L3-L4 discs
Anterior cervical discectomy may be performed to relieve neck pain and other pain due to spinal cord or nerve root pressure from a cervical disc herniation.
Few days ago Ronnie Coleman on his twitter account mentioned he is waiting for the results of his Myelogram, He seems that he have a spinal cord injury.
Myelography is a type of radiographic examination that uses a contrast medium to detect pathology of the spinal cord, including the location of a spinal cord injury, cysts, and tumors. The procedure often involves injection of contrast medium into the cervical or lumbar spine, followed by several X-ray projections. A myelogram may help to find the cause of pain not found by an MRI or CT.
Few Hours ago he said on twitter that he will recover in 4 weeks.
BigRon08 “Here we go again, just so yall know, I’m doing great and my recovery will be short bout 4 weeks”