1) Don’t stick to heavy loads. Mix heavy and light trainings. If this month you train with heavy loads, next month go lighter. Your muscles need to have some rest to grow.
2) Work on deltoid muscles. Nothing looks cooler than delts!
Here is the best workout for you delts.
Time: 45-50 mins.
- Seated Dumbbell Press – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
- Seated Lateral raises – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
- Face Pulls – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
- Behind the neck barbell press – 2 set, 6-8 reps
- Bent over laterals – 1 set, 6-8 reps
- Cable side laterals – 1 set, 8-10 reps
3) Make your last warm-up set heavier, and it will allow you to go heavier next training. Just make sure you perform fewer reps in the warm-up set than in the work set.
4) Train on empty stomach and your body will burn fat storage, but not the sandwich you ate for breakfast.
5) Do pullups twice a day – one in the morning and one at night. Do as many reps as you can. Use pullup aids. They will help you to gain more strength.
6) Practice tightness. Moving weight is more than muscle strength. It activates your muscles for hard work. Learn how to keep your body tight.
7) Eat and take a nap after training, when it’s possible. That’s the perfect program for recovering your muscles.