If you look at the pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger, you will see that he’s got not just a huge back, but a back strong as stone. His back is incredible even in details and thickness.
It’s not that easy to get a back like Arnold has.
You have to develop your middle-back muscle. One of the main problems is that we can’t see our back in a mirror after a hard training. We can just feel how your muscles grow and help them.
To develop middle-back muscle, it takes a lot of time, specific exercises and angles of pull. Not every back exercise will help to develop exactly the middle-back, but we are going to provide you exercises, which will make your middle-back stunning and strong.
Add the dumbbell incline row to your workout routine.
1. Using a neutral grip, lean into an incline bench.
2. Take a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip, beginning with the arms straight. This will be your starting position.
3. Retract the shoulder blades and flex the elbows to row the dumbbells to your side.
4. Pause at the top of the motion, and then return to the starting position.
To tone the middle-back muscle, you can also perform barbell rows. Grab a barbell and bend forward at your waist so that your chest is leaning forward your feet. Lift the barbell up and into your stomach area. Return to the start position and repeat few times.
Don’t forget about one of the most effective exercises for your middle back – inverted row.
1. Position a bar in a rack to about waist height. You can also use a smith machine.
2. Take a wider than shoulder width grip on the bar and position yourself hanging underneath the bar. Your body should be straight with your heels on the ground with your arms fully extended. This will be your starting position.
3. Begin by flexing the elbow, pulling your chest towards the bar. Retract your shoulder blades as you perform the movement.
4. Pause at the top of the motion, and return yourself to the start position.
5. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.