Are you ready to toss in the towel on fat loss for good?
Having a proper diet for abs is very important. In order to get six pack abs you must eat the right foods that will teach your body to burn belly fat and build muscle right? Here is how.
- Have breakfast every morning. It helps set the trend for the rest of the day so you do not feel like binging at the vending machine around noon time. It is best to eat within one hour upon waking up.
- Eat healthy natural foods. Most of your diet should consist of foods in their natural state like lean meats, nuts, beans, fruit, and vegetables.
- Eat 5 or 6 small meals a day. By eating frequently you will teach your body to burn more belly fat. Start with breakfast and then eat every 2 to 3 hours after that. This way you stay satisfied all day long.
- Eat protein with each meal. You need this stuff for building muscle. The best sources are cottage cheese, milk, eggs, peanut butter, lean meats, and fish.
- Get healthy fats. They do not make you fat. They help you lose fat. Stick with natural foods loaded with healthy fats like olive oil, eggs, fish, natural peanut butter, mixed nuts, and avocados.
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps your body flush out toxins and that includes fat. Try to get at least 8 glasses in each day for maximum fat loss.
- Do not be perfect. Cheat on your diet with 3 cheat meals each week. This way you get more variety and keep your fat burning hormones on top of things. This increases fat loss.
Now you know what you need to do, right? This is precisely what The 3 Week Diet is built upon. By doing this diet, you can see remarkable changes in as little as three short weeks and once you see how easy it is to melt the fat, you’ll want to stick with the plan much longer than that.