The worst part of a male physique is the narrow shoulders. This emasculated aspect of their body causes embarrassing moments for them. Adding width to their shoulders is the most essential part of a body building exercise. Lateral raises are vitally important exercises in order to gain mass and width for the shoulders. Your narrow shoulders are not an issue for you now, because you can also flaunt you wide shoulders and “cannonball” look. This is all possible with the lateral raises only.
2. Slightly curve or fold your arm to the elbow always.
3. Lift up the dumbbell to the sides up to the shoulder height or sometimes slightly above, if manageable.
4. Now lower down these dumbbells gradually.
5. Repeat this exercise for 7-15 times depending upon your caliber and make individual sets.
6. Practice minimum 3-5 sets everyday and gradually increase it.
Thousands around the world have declared Organifi to be the best-tasting green juice on the planet. Now it’s your turn. Here’s your opportunity--absolutely FREE