Need to know how to get rid of stubborn belly fat and the ugly ‘tyre’ lines sitting above of your belly, then pay attention to the 5 tips below to lose your fat stomach –How to Get Rid Of Stubborn Belly Fat
1. You need to GET REAL – you didn’t gain weight over-night, so don’t expect to lose YOUR STUBBORN BELLY FAT quickly. Few of us are cut out for physical perfection, so the battle to achieve it via high sacrifice diets and frantic exercise is not manageable. A much better way is to re-jig you lifestyle but by bit – cut back on calories while slowly increasing your activity levels. That way, the changes will stay long term because you’ll barely notice them.
2. Now this how to get rid of stubborn belly fat – Eating six small meals a day instead of three, and then snacking on healthy foods like a handful of raw nuts or fruits. This helps to keep your metabolism up so that you can burn more calories during the day.
3. If you want to shrink your belly fat – Eat fresh, and plan your meals by cooking your own. This will give you total control on what you put into your body. Try to plan 3 to 4 days worth of meals – that way you will reduce the chance of ordering take outs and fast foods. It’s these kinds of foods that will stack on the unwanted calories and belly fat.
And when you shop, opt for the fresh wholesome foods and less of the processed foods. Remember, you can’t out-train a bad diet, but you can out-plan bad habits. And so, if you really wan to get rid of your belly fat, SET 2 HOURS on the weekend to prepare as many of your fat burning meals as possible for the week ahead.
4. You can eat dessert everyday (even if you’re on a diet), as long as you keep the portion sizes in check. Depriving yourself will only make you crave it more. That doesn’t mean you should dig into a piece of cake every night – otherwise, the calories will pile on fast. A few smart choices: fruits and berries with toasted oats, a small piece of dark chocolate, or a scoop of low fat ice cream (about the size of a tennis ball).
5. Working out regularly has a ripple effect on the body. Not only does dangerous weight come off, but your muscles becomes more efficient at using your blood, your heart goes stronger and your blood vessels become more limber, and blood flows more easily. And on top of all that, you get the added benefit of de-stressing through exercise. Try to get at least three to four sessions of 20 minutes high intensity variable training and resistance training.
It’s great for the metabolism, and it is really how to get rid of stubborn belly fat. And for variety, try to include your favorite sport like tennis, soccer or fast cycling. It just adds more ‘fun and mix’ into your routine, and improve your fitness level.Thousands around the world have declared Organifi to be the best-tasting green juice on the planet. Now it’s your turn. Here’s your opportunity--absolutely FREE