Cardio is one of the most popular ways to lose weight. Making cardio is a great way to improve fitness and health. But you don’t have to spend hours on treadmill or trail. Use the following tips and burn calories.
1) Set a goal for your trainings. Beat the distance you may have covered before. Beat yourself. Exercise more. Every time you exercise, try to do your best and you will do it.»
1) You are trying to lift as much as you can. This is not a competition of lifting. You are working on your body. Don’t be crazy about exercising. If you train too much, you will lose your energy and will not get a needed result. Think about quality, but not the quantity.
2) Many people think that cardio is enough for being in a good shape. Cardio is very effective for fat los, but to build a muscular body, add some strength trainings.»
You exercised a lot, you kept a diet and achieved your aim – your body looks better now. But the main question now is how to keep building muscles and having progress. How not to stop on the way to a great body and lose everything you achieved before?
1) Don’t stop on your result. Always try to beat your previous workout performance. Always go for more. Beat yourself every time you train, and you will never stop on your way.»
Gym is not just a place where you exercise. It’s a community of people, who have the same aims, who want to lose fat and build muscles. And as all communities, a gym also has backroom rules, which you have to keep. Follow the rules and maintain the safest, most productive training environment around you.
The gym is a public place, and the weights belong to everyone. If the gym is empty, you can use weights as you want, without any limits.»
Every guy is dreaming to know the secret how to get ripped six-pack. And we are going to give you the most useful tips how to get amazing abs.
1) Train your abs everywhere and every time you have a chance to. If you are stuck in traffic, do static ab contractions. You can also pull your belly button in toward your spine and hold for a count of 10.
2) Reduce total amount of your body fat and burn more calories.»
1) Always warm up before starting exercising. Warming up will help to prepare your muscles and joints for high intensity workout. Do some light cardio for few minutes and your body will be ready.
2) Choose right exercise technique and perform all trainings properly. Don’t improvise, and become a technical perfectionist.
3) Don’t overtrain. When you are really motivated and working out to be in a great shape, you might think that the more you exercise, the better it is for your body.»
What is karate and how it can help to be in a good shape?
Karate is a martial art developed in Japan a century ago. It can be practiced as a sport, as an art, or as self-defense training. It’s not just an exercise, it’s also a philosophy.
One of the main questions is who would win in the battle: karate practitioner or bodybuilder.
Body builders are very strong and have great physical strength, but technique always beats strength.»
Yoga includes physical, mental and spiritual practices, which originated in ancient India. Yoga as a word means “union”. It’s union of body and mind, harmony inside you.
Somebody might think that yoga is not sport or exercise, but just a way of mind, kind of philosophy. Yes, yoga includes meditation and in fact, it can be a lifestyle. But that’s not just it.
Yoga is not just a stress buster; it’s also one of the most effective workouts for fighting stubborn fat stores.»
Boxing is one of the most violent sports. Some people get injuries and a few people even die during a boxing match.
Success in boxing requires a balance of muscle, power, speed, quickness and coordination. Boxers spend a lot of time getting in shape. The more muscle mass you have, the more potential force you can produce with every punch.
Some common training activities are jumping rope, running, shadow boxing, sparring, push-ups, sit-ups, etc.»
Deadlift is a perfect exercise that targets quads, hamstrings, gluteal muscles, lower back, traps, and forearms.
There are 2 major types of deadlift exercise:
Conventional deadlift, which is performed with your feet approximately shoulder width apart. It’s one of top bodybuilding exercises. It works every fiber in your physique.
Sumo stance deadlift. This exercise is performed with a very wide foot stance. It shortens the distance the bar has to travel.»