When you start working on building a muscular body, one of the key body parts is biceps. If you have developed arms, you are the star on the beach.
The 7 Best biceps exercises are:
1) Incline dumbbell curls.
Doing this exercise you will feel maximum tension of muscles. Start with lighter weight, and when you are sure you can handle more, add more weight.
2) Cable curls.
Doing cable curls you can target tissue muscle fibers due to the constant tension provided by the cable.»
1) Sugar can suppress your immune system.
2) Sugar can lead to obesity.
3) Sugar feeds cancer.
4) Your ability to absorb protein can be affected by sugar.
5) Consuming of sugar can become an addiction.
6) Sugar can cause fatigue, nervousness, and depression.
7) You may be more likely to suffer a heart attack.
8) Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
9) Calcium is used to neutralize the acidic effects of sugar, which results in weaker bones.»
Chocolate… So delicious and good… melting in your mouth… making you happy… But… you are on diet. So, what to do when you are on diet and you extremely miss a nice bar of chocolate?
You still have an option. Dark chocolate is what you need. Dark form of chocolate will save you 15% calories and you will crave less for sweets and salty foods.
Dark chocolate will give you some energy for exercising.»
Bust through training plateaus with eccentric loading.
Lee Boyce, CPT
We all know about the classic exercising scheme, when you start to lift “slow and controlled” so that you can feel each rep of work-out in the gym. That’s the mainstay of the workout science. It is like the trunk of a great tree, and in genealogy of workouts, all other workouts come from it. We have to admit that’s the perfect scheme for beginners.»