One of the biggest problems for people, who want to start exercising, is lack of knowledge what to do and what to start from. You know that you should start exercising, and you know some workouts, which can help you to achieve the desired. But the thing you don’t know is how to organize all these great trainings into one balanced training program. And we are going to help you and give some tips how to structure your training program.»
If you are still looking at the mirror with feeling of disgusting, if you still can’t fit favorite jeans and feel yourself an elephant, it’s time for some extra tips to lose fat. It’s time to have a look at your lifestyle and reconsider it again. It’s time for real actions.
Don’t be in hurry to lose weight. For good health plan to lose 2 pounds per week, and that will be enough.»
When you start working on building a muscular body, one of the key body parts is biceps. If you have developed arms, you are the star on the beach.
The 7 Best biceps exercises are:
1) Incline dumbbell curls.
Doing this exercise you will feel maximum tension of muscles. Start with lighter weight, and when you are sure you can handle more, add more weight.
2) Cable curls.
Doing cable curls you can target tissue muscle fibers due to the constant tension provided by the cable.»
You exercised a lot, you kept a diet and achieved your aim – your body looks better now. But the main question now is how to keep building muscles and having progress. How not to stop on the way to a great body and lose everything you achieved before?
1) Don’t stop on your result. Always try to beat your previous workout performance. Always go for more. Beat yourself every time you train, and you will never stop on your way.»
We have already talked about some rules of gym community, and here have a look at some more of them.
Take care of equipment you use. If you notice that something is broken, report to management of the gym immediately.
Don’t leave anything on the bar when you’re done. Put all equipment items back to their spots and it will save time when you are looking for what you need.
Don’t be distracted and don’t distract others.»
Ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate- protein, low-carbohydrate diet that forces the body to burn fat rather than carbohydrates. This is simply a low-carb diet. When you hear it, you think you will never get the needed strength with this diet. But that’s not true. If you have a good strategy, you can lose weight and become stronger.
You will lose a ton of fat and very quickly. But not to have a flabby body, you must have a good training program.»
1) Always warm up before starting exercising. Warming up will help to prepare your muscles and joints for high intensity workout. Do some light cardio for few minutes and your body will be ready.
2) Choose right exercise technique and perform all trainings properly. Don’t improvise, and become a technical perfectionist.
3) Don’t overtrain. When you are really motivated and working out to be in a great shape, you might think that the more you exercise, the better it is for your body.»
1) Sugar can suppress your immune system.
2) Sugar can lead to obesity.
3) Sugar feeds cancer.
4) Your ability to absorb protein can be affected by sugar.
5) Consuming of sugar can become an addiction.
6) Sugar can cause fatigue, nervousness, and depression.
7) You may be more likely to suffer a heart attack.
8) Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
9) Calcium is used to neutralize the acidic effects of sugar, which results in weaker bones.»
1) Don’t stick to heavy loads. Mix heavy and light trainings. If this month you train with heavy loads, next month go lighter. Your muscles need to have some rest to grow.
2) Work on deltoid muscles. Nothing looks cooler than delts!
Here is the best workout for you delts.
Time: 45-50 mins.
Seated Dumbbell Press – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Seated Lateral raises – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Face Pulls – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Behind the neck barbell press – 2 set, 6-8 reps
Bent over laterals – 1 set, 6-8 reps
Cable side laterals – 1 set, 8-10 reps
3) Make your last warm-up set heavier, and it will allow you to go heavier next training.»
We heard many times how our friends were complaining that there is no point for them to start exercising, because they just have bad genetics. Maybe you also don’t want even to start losing fat because of bad genetics?
Don’t find excuses not to go to gym.
It’s true that due to genetics features, we have good and not-so-good muscle groups, certain hormonal levels, and fat storage tendencies, but any person can get in a good shape, no matter what your genetics are.»