When we just start dieting and exercising for getting a great body, everything seems to be working. You are superb motivated and have enough energy to move on, but here comes a moment, when your progress stopped. You might still be keeping a diet and exercising, but it doesn’t give a result anymore.
What to do to keep a great shape and maintain the physique?
Your eating habits may completely change during this stage of maintaining your shape.»
If your plan is to get a fighting shape, you have to be ready for hard and exhausting workouts, because to win the fight you must be strong and powerful as a stone.
Start your workout with a good warm up, which will give you enough energy for all the training and will help to avoid injuries. The best option for you is to perform a warm up outdoors, mixing running and fast walking.»
Most people don’t train their backside with the same level of intensity they do their front, and this is a big problem, if you want to be in a great shape. Of course, it’s superb to have ripped abs and shoulders strong as stone, but don’t forget to develop ALL groups of muscles, and hamstrings are not an exception. Your hamstrings help to control and stabilize your body during the opposing motions.»
Many lifters neglect developing neck muscles, but if you want to be fully in a great shape, you must build a strong neck too. Neck is also one of muscle groups, so why would you neglect it? In some high sports neck is a necessity, while it’s often the weakest link in the strength chain. Neck is a weak structure by nature, so that you have to make it stronger. Having a strong neck will make your lifts easier.»
It doesn’t matter if you are working out to be in a great shape or just want to get strength, you should perform quadriceps exercises. If you have strong as stone legs, you will be able to lift more weight and have a base for other muscle groups to lift on.
To activate all muscle groups in the legs, perform barbell squats. Squat is a vital exercise for increasing the strength and size of the legs.»
The legs, specifically the upper leg muscles, are the largest group of the body. Quadriceps, as a part of them, is a muscle group that includes four prevailing muscles on the front of the thigh. For those, who want to remain in shape and improve sport performance, it’s quite important to align legs and quads.
The easiest exercises to develop quadriceps are:
You can do them anywhere you have enough space.»
1) You are trying to lift as much as you can. This is not a competition of lifting. You are working on your body. Don’t be crazy about exercising. If you train too much, you will lose your energy and will not get a needed result. Think about quality, but not the quantity.
2) Many people think that cardio is enough for being in a good shape. Cardio is very effective for fat los, but to build a muscular body, add some strength trainings.»
You exercised a lot, you kept a diet and achieved your aim – your body looks better now. But the main question now is how to keep building muscles and having progress. How not to stop on the way to a great body and lose everything you achieved before?
1) Don’t stop on your result. Always try to beat your previous workout performance. Always go for more. Beat yourself every time you train, and you will never stop on your way.»
Gym is not just a place where you exercise. It’s a community of people, who have the same aims, who want to lose fat and build muscles. And as all communities, a gym also has backroom rules, which you have to keep. Follow the rules and maintain the safest, most productive training environment around you.
The gym is a public place, and the weights belong to everyone. If the gym is empty, you can use weights as you want, without any limits.»
1) Always warm up before starting exercising. Warming up will help to prepare your muscles and joints for high intensity workout. Do some light cardio for few minutes and your body will be ready.
2) Choose right exercise technique and perform all trainings properly. Don’t improvise, and become a technical perfectionist.
3) Don’t overtrain. When you are really motivated and working out to be in a great shape, you might think that the more you exercise, the better it is for your body.»