1) You are trying to lift as much as you can. This is not a competition of lifting. You are working on your body. Don’t be crazy about exercising. If you train too much, you will lose your energy and will not get a needed result. Think about quality, but not the quantity.
2) Many people think that cardio is enough for being in a good shape. Cardio is very effective for fat los, but to build a muscular body, add some strength trainings.»
You exercised a lot, you kept a diet and achieved your aim – your body looks better now. But the main question now is how to keep building muscles and having progress. How not to stop on the way to a great body and lose everything you achieved before?
1) Don’t stop on your result. Always try to beat your previous workout performance. Always go for more. Beat yourself every time you train, and you will never stop on your way.»
Gym is not just a place where you exercise. It’s a community of people, who have the same aims, who want to lose fat and build muscles. And as all communities, a gym also has backroom rules, which you have to keep. Follow the rules and maintain the safest, most productive training environment around you.
The gym is a public place, and the weights belong to everyone. If the gym is empty, you can use weights as you want, without any limits.»
Every guy is dreaming to know the secret how to get ripped six-pack. And we are going to give you the most useful tips how to get amazing abs.
1) Train your abs everywhere and every time you have a chance to. If you are stuck in traffic, do static ab contractions. You can also pull your belly button in toward your spine and hold for a count of 10.
2) Reduce total amount of your body fat and burn more calories.»
Ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate- protein, low-carbohydrate diet that forces the body to burn fat rather than carbohydrates. This is simply a low-carb diet. When you hear it, you think you will never get the needed strength with this diet. But that’s not true. If you have a good strategy, you can lose weight and become stronger.
You will lose a ton of fat and very quickly. But not to have a flabby body, you must have a good training program.»
1) Always warm up before starting exercising. Warming up will help to prepare your muscles and joints for high intensity workout. Do some light cardio for few minutes and your body will be ready.
2) Choose right exercise technique and perform all trainings properly. Don’t improvise, and become a technical perfectionist.
3) Don’t overtrain. When you are really motivated and working out to be in a great shape, you might think that the more you exercise, the better it is for your body.»
1) Don’t stick to heavy loads. Mix heavy and light trainings. If this month you train with heavy loads, next month go lighter. Your muscles need to have some rest to grow.
2) Work on deltoid muscles. Nothing looks cooler than delts!
Here is the best workout for you delts.
Time: 45-50 mins.
Seated Dumbbell Press – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Seated Lateral raises – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Face Pulls – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Behind the neck barbell press – 2 set, 6-8 reps
Bent over laterals – 1 set, 6-8 reps
Cable side laterals – 1 set, 8-10 reps
3) Make your last warm-up set heavier, and it will allow you to go heavier next training.»
You are going to a gym every day and spend hours to get muscles. Having a muscular body becomes your obsession, main goal in your life.
You read all the articles how to become bigger and stronger, buy all the supplements, and keep a diet. It seems you are doing everything to get muscles, but it doesn’t work. No matter how much you try, it just doesn’t work.
So, what’s the problem?»
Cardio is one of the most popular ways to lose weight. It’s any type of exercising, which makes your heart go faster. Cardio includes running, jogging, skating, swimming, skiing, treadmill, bicycle, etc.
The system is really simple. The more you move the more calories you burn. Make 30-60-minute cardio per week, and that will be enough for fat loss.
If when you wake up and you already feel hunger, do some cardio before the breakfast.»
We all have different reasons for overeating. Sometimes we are just hungry, but sometimes we smell something delicious, one moment and u ate everything what was in the dish. How to stop it and keep appetite under control?
Here are the tips for you
Eat more high-volume foods such as vegetables and fruit. They contain a lot of fiber and water, but not that many calories. These foods will make you full longer, without consequences for your belly.»