You are going to a gym few times a week. You structured your training program and you really keep it. You might even read magazines and internet articles to know more and be updated. But you still might not know some important things about strength and muscle building.
Look at these tips to build muscles and use them for your workout program.
1) Most people need to exercise not more than 4 times per week.»
One of the biggest problems for people, who want to start exercising, is lack of knowledge what to do and what to start from. You know that you should start exercising, and you know some workouts, which can help you to achieve the desired. But the thing you don’t know is how to organize all these great trainings into one balanced training program. And we are going to help you and give some tips how to structure your training program.»
Many guys in a gym neglect training their calves, focusing only on chest, shoulders, and back. But for better overall look you have to train your calves. Just imagine, you have a giant massive back and thin calves like a little girl. It looks ridiculous. Train all your muscle groups, and give enough attention to your calves too.
Do some cardio for your calves and calf-strengthening exercises. It will help you to build muscle mass and increase overall health.»
1) You are trying to lift as much as you can. This is not a competition of lifting. You are working on your body. Don’t be crazy about exercising. If you train too much, you will lose your energy and will not get a needed result. Think about quality, but not the quantity.
2) Many people think that cardio is enough for being in a good shape. Cardio is very effective for fat los, but to build a muscular body, add some strength trainings.»
You exercised a lot, you kept a diet and achieved your aim – your body looks better now. But the main question now is how to keep building muscles and having progress. How not to stop on the way to a great body and lose everything you achieved before?
1) Don’t stop on your result. Always try to beat your previous workout performance. Always go for more. Beat yourself every time you train, and you will never stop on your way.»
We have already talked about some rules of gym community, and here have a look at some more of them.
Take care of equipment you use. If you notice that something is broken, report to management of the gym immediately.
Don’t leave anything on the bar when you’re done. Put all equipment items back to their spots and it will save time when you are looking for what you need.
Don’t be distracted and don’t distract others.»
Gym is not just a place where you exercise. It’s a community of people, who have the same aims, who want to lose fat and build muscles. And as all communities, a gym also has backroom rules, which you have to keep. Follow the rules and maintain the safest, most productive training environment around you.
The gym is a public place, and the weights belong to everyone. If the gym is empty, you can use weights as you want, without any limits.»
Ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate- protein, low-carbohydrate diet that forces the body to burn fat rather than carbohydrates. This is simply a low-carb diet. When you hear it, you think you will never get the needed strength with this diet. But that’s not true. If you have a good strategy, you can lose weight and become stronger.
You will lose a ton of fat and very quickly. But not to have a flabby body, you must have a good training program.»
1) Always warm up before starting exercising. Warming up will help to prepare your muscles and joints for high intensity workout. Do some light cardio for few minutes and your body will be ready.
2) Choose right exercise technique and perform all trainings properly. Don’t improvise, and become a technical perfectionist.
3) Don’t overtrain. When you are really motivated and working out to be in a great shape, you might think that the more you exercise, the better it is for your body.»
1) Don’t stick to heavy loads. Mix heavy and light trainings. If this month you train with heavy loads, next month go lighter. Your muscles need to have some rest to grow.
2) Work on deltoid muscles. Nothing looks cooler than delts!
Here is the best workout for you delts.
Time: 45-50 mins.
Seated Dumbbell Press – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Seated Lateral raises – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Face Pulls – 2 sets, 6-8 reps
Behind the neck barbell press – 2 set, 6-8 reps
Bent over laterals – 1 set, 6-8 reps
Cable side laterals – 1 set, 8-10 reps
3) Make your last warm-up set heavier, and it will allow you to go heavier next training.»